Protect your purchases with a Danby Parcel Guard Basic Mailbox , the anti-theft , locking mailbox for your home. Stop worrying about porch pirates and weather damaged boxes. Danby Parcel Guard Basic keeps all your online deliveries safe until you get home. Your delivery driver places your packages inside the Danby Parcel Guard basic's anti-theft drop slot. To retrieve your deliveries, simply unlock the keyed bottom compartment. The industrial grade grey plastic was specially designed to withstand the elements so your unit wont rust or fade. For additional security your mailbox can be bolted to the ground or additional weight can be added to the base of the unit. Lastly, this mailbox fits most standard size parcels, making this unit the perfect host to all your Online shopping deliveries.
- Secure Locking Mailbox:This 2 compartment mailbox allows for packages to be placed inside the drop slot and easily retrieved by manually unlocking the bottom door
- Anti-Theft Mailbox:The Danby Parcel Guard is designed to help stop parcel theft with our anti-theft parcel slot. The slot stop's hands from entering the unit
- Fits Standard Size Parcels:This mailbox fits most standard size parcels(15x10x8)
- Weatherproof:The grey industrial grade plastic is specially designed to with-stand the elements
- Ground Secure:The Parcel Guard mailbox can be bolted to the ground,or additional weight can be put into the bottom to help secure the unit. Mounting hardware is included
- Anti-Theft Mailbox: The Danby Parcel Guard basic mailbox is designed to help stop parcel theft with our anti-theft parcel slot. The slot stop's hands from entering the unit.
Mailboxes / Mailbox Parts
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.