The CR1S-HSL Commercial Series Upright Single Section Refrigerator with a Half Stainless Door and One piece, full length, extruded aluminum flush mount door handle is an attractive workhorse for any business. The durable 1/5 HP motor that powers the compressor in the top of this unit provides the cabinet with a continuous stream of cold air through its unique 'ducted' air distribution system, which ensures a steady constant temperature.
The durable Stainless steel interior with stainless steel exterior front and sides resists the random damage normal in a commercial kitchen or business. Plus, it is easy to clean. The CR1S-HSL Includes 3 epoxy coated wire shelves, and comes Standard with (4) 4" Stem Casters (2 with brakes), it features Spring assisted self closing lockable doors with stay open feature (field reversible with optional kit). Includes left hand door hinge (-L). The unit is ISO 9001:14001, ETL Sanitation Listed, cETLus Listed, ENERGY STAR® Qualified and includes a Five Years compressor warranty / Three Years parts and labor warranty.
- Dimensions: 27.5" W x 33.75" D x 79.75" H
- Net capacity of 20.8 cubic feet
- Nominal Compres. of 1625 BTU/hr at 1/5 HP
- Electrical consumption of 1.84 kWh/day, at 4 Amps on a 5 - 15P NEMA Plug
- Exclusive stepped door design to protect recessed magnetic door gasket
- Spring assisted self closing lockable doors with stay open feature (field reversible with optional kit)
- One piece, full length, extruded aluminum flush mount door handle
- Unique "ducted" air distribution system
- Half Stainless Doors come standard with locks, left hand swing
- Insulated with 2 3/8" CFC free, foamed in place polyurethane
- Stainless steel interior with stainless steel exterior front and sides
- Solid state control system with temperature alarms and LED display (°F or °C)
- R-134a refrigerant
- Refrigerant flow is controlled with a thermostatic expansion valve (TXV)
- Epoxy electrocoated (E-Coat) evaporator coil to help fight corrosion
- Includes 3 epoxy coated wire shelves
- Stainless steel supports adjustable in 1" increments
- Standard with (4) 4" Stem Casters (2 with brakes)
- Includes left hand door hinge (-L)
- 115v/60/1, 8 ft. cord and plug
- Shipping Crate: 31.5 "W x 37.5 "D x 83 "H at 354 lbs
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Five Years compressor warranty, Three Years parts and labor warranty
|Valid in United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, & U.S. Territories.
Contact factory for warranty in other countries.
|Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
ETL Sanitation Listed
ENERGY STAR® Qualified
|ENERGY STAR® Qualified:
||Electrical Connection: 5 - 15P NEMA
8 ft. cord and plug
Energy Consumption: 1.84 kwh/day
Max Fuse/HACR Breaker: 15 A
||Nominal Storage Capacity: 22.8ft3
Interior Storage Capacity: 20.8ft3
Door Opening: 22" W x 27.75" H
Depth with Door fully extended: 59.25" D
Shelves Included: 3
||Nominal Compres. of 1625 BTU/hr at 1/5 HP
Heat Rejection: 392 BTU/hr
||Ambient Temp Range: 45 - 100°F
Voltage Range: 104 - 126V
Control Setpoint Range: 33 - 52°F
Energy Star Rated:
20.8 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.