The CRMR36-01 Commercial Series Undercounter Single Section Refrigerator with Stainless Door is an attractive addition in any kitchen. With a Net capacity of 8.7 cubic feet this front breathing Undercounter Refrigerator is perfect for tight spaces.
The CRMR36-01 is constructed of stainless steel, which protects this unit from accidental damage and rust. Plus, it is easy to clean. The CRMR36-01 Includes 1 epoxy coated shelf, and comes Standard with (4) 4" Stem Casters (2 with brakes), it features Spring assisted self closing door, with stay open feature (field reversible without kit). Includes cylinder locks (-01) (factory installed). The unit is ISO 9001:14001, ETL Sanitation Listed, cETLus Listed, ENERGY STAR® Qualified and includes a Five Years compressor warranty / Three Years parts and labor warranty.
- Dimensions: 36" W x 30" D x 33.63" H
- Net capacity of 8.7 cubic feet
- Nominal Compres. of 1029 BTU/hr at 1/6 HP
- Electrical consumption of 0.81 kWh/day, at 2.9 Amps on a 5 - 15P NEMA Plug
- Exclusive "stepped" door design to protect recessed door gasket
- Spring assisted self closing door, with stay open feature (field reversible without kit)
- Extruded aluminum flush mount door handle
- Magnetic door gasket is easily removable for cleaning
- Stainless steel exterior door with ABS interior liner
- Insulated with 2" CFC free, foamed in place polyurethane
- Stainless steel exterior front, sides and top
- Stainless steel interior sides, back, and floor
- R-134a refrigerant
- Energy efficient "off cycle" defrost
- Enamel coated evaporator coil for extended life
- Includes 1 epoxy coated shelf
- Epoxy coated wire shelves adjustable in 1/2" increments on anodized aluminum supports
- Standard with (4) 4" Stem Casters (2 with brakes)
- Includes cylinder locks (-01) (factory installed)
- 115v/60/1, 8 ft. cord and plug
- Shipping Crate: 40.5 "W x 34 "D x 36.5 "H at 187 lbs
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Five Years compressor warranty, Three Years parts and labor warranty
|Valid in United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, & U.S. Territories.
Contact factory for warranty in other countries.
|Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
ETL Sanitation Listed
ENERGY STAR® Qualified
|ENERGY STAR® Qualified:
||Electrical Connection: 5 - 15P NEMA
8 ft. cord and plug
Energy Consumption: 0.81 kwh/day
Max Fuse/HACR Breaker: 15 A
||Nominal Storage Capacity: 9.9ft3
Interior Storage Capacity: 8.7ft3
Door Opening: 25.5" W x 22.9" H
Depth with Door fully extended: 57.5" D
Shelves Included: 1
||Nominal Compres. of 1029 BTU/hr at 1/6 HP
Heat Rejection: 242.3 BTU/hr
||Ambient Temp Range: 45 - 100°F
Voltage Range: 104 - 126V
Control Setpoint Range: 32 - 52°F
Energy Star Rated:
8.7 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.