For the serious wine connoisseur, the only choice for outdoor storage of prized vintages is Kalamazoo Outdoor Gourmet.
Unmatched temperature uniformity is provided with the use of a variable speed compressor, which also reduces vibration and conserves energy. Vinyl-coated full-extension shelving prevents bottles from shifting or slipping, and glass doors protect varietals from ultraviolet light while displaying the collection.
- Energy Star qualified
- Forced air cooling for rapid cooldown and even temperature distribution
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interior
- 40°F to 65°F digital temperature control
- 3.0 cubic feet capacity
- Vinyl-coated full-extension shelving, complete with guard rails, glide out beyond the cabinet for easy access to contents
- Holds 20 bottles, plus additional storage below the shelves
- Glass door offers full UV protection
- Two-inch thick walls provide superior insulation and minimize vibrations
- Variable speed compressors for optimum balance of energy efficiency and cooling power
- Unprecedented 995 to 1985 BTUs of cooling power
- UL-approved for outdoor use
- 115V 60 Hz, single phase AC, 2.3 amps
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.