Full-depth refrigeration storage!
Stores as many as 190 cans
- Dynamic Cooling Technology delivers the industry's best temperature stability and rapid cool down, tested and proven to cool nearly 2x faster than competitors
- Now even quieter operation thanks to exclusive design enhancements to buffer and minimize sound
- Certified to meet ENERGY STAR® requirements
- 4.7 cu. ft. capacity, stores (190) 12-oz cans
- (2) cantilevered, fully adjustable FreshFlo white commercial-grade steel shelves
- Flat interior door allows for full-depth storage
- Multifunction MARVEL Intuit Controls ensures precise temperature management from 34°F to 42°F
- Vacation mode conserves energy during times when unit is not in use
- Pristine white interior easily wipes clean and efficient arctic white LED lighting illuminates interior for better viewing
- Finish: stainless steel
- Low profile, ADA height allows for universal installation applications, both commercial and residential
- Close Door Assist System gently and automatically closes door
- Black toe kick adjustable to 4" with leveling legs
- 1-year parts and labor warranty, 5-year sealed system parts warranty
Up to (190) 12-oz cans Storage Configuration
(2) cantilever, fully adjustable FreshFlo white commercial-grade steel shelves Product Dimensions
23-7/8" W x 31-1/8" H x 25-21/32" D (including handle) Usage
Indoor residential use only Finish/Door Options
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.