The World's Best Beer Dispenser Brand
Storage Capacity •
- Dynamic Cooling Technology rapidly cools and delivers the industry's most even temperature stability
- Two exclusive stow-on-board shelves convert unit to an all-refrigerator capable of storing perishables
- Marvel Prime controls for precise, frost-free temperature management between 34° and 46° F
- Audible alarms for door ajar and high/low temperature ensure your contents stay at optimal temperature
- Thermal-efficient insulated cabinet ensures optimum energy efficiency and cooling performance
- Lo-Boy coupler makes it easier to store, tap and swap out tall US type D barrels
- Secure CO2 tank storage area and drain bottle
- Includes tower, drain pan, 5 lb. CO2 tank, hoses, connectors and floor shield
- Door lock provides added security
- Close Door Assist System gently finishes closing the door
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel exterior, sturdy pro-style handle and rugged 4" adjustable flat toe grill
- Locking casters and stainless steel mug rail for durable mobility
- Rear port for external CO2 tank option
- Certified to meet ENERGY STAR ® requirements
- 1-year warranty
Stores half barrel, quarter barrel (pony keg), sixth barrels/ Cornelius kegs, slim quarters, growlers, bottles or cans.•
5.7 cu. ft. Storage Configuration •
(2) stow-on-board, commercial-grade stainless steel shelves convert unit to an all-refrigerator Product Dimensions •
23 7/8" W x 33 3/4" (+3 3/4" for casters) minimum H x 26 7/ " D (including handle)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.