- Up to 2x more efficient than competing models
- Dynamic Cooling Technology™ delivers the industry's best temperature stability and rapid cool down, safely bringing wine to temperature without compromising integrity
- Vibration Neutralization System™ protects wine from agitation, allowing it to come to full maturation
- Heavy-gauge wine racks are shaped to safely cradle each wine bottle
- Full-extension ball bearing smooth-glide shelf system prevents jarring
- Thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum wine preservation and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
- Argon-filled, UV-resistant tinted dual pane glass door protects wine from damaging ultra-violet light, while conserving energy
- Now even quieter operation thanks to exclusive design enhancements to buffer and minimize sound
- 5.2 cu. ft. capacity, stores 48 bottles of wine total
- Includes (5) 8-bottle smooth-glide full wine racks
- Includes (2) 4-bottle smooth-glide half-depth wine racks
- Multifunction Marvel Intuit™ Integrated Controls provide precise temperature management from 40°F to 65°F
- Vacation mode conserves energy during times when the unit is not in use
- Ideal for freestanding or built-in applications
- Professional styling: framed stainless steel door, sturdy full length handle, sleek stainless steel shelf fronts and stainless steel toe kick adjustable to 4"
- At the touch of a button, change the interior light color to sapphire blue, amber glow, or arctic white
- Two-stage, soft blue theatre-style LED lighting and sophisticated midnight black interior
- Finish: stainless steel
- Close Door Assist System™ gently and automatically draws door to a close, ensuring door is never accidentally left ajar
- Door lock provides added safety and security
- 3-year parts and labor warranty, 5-year sealed system parts warranty
Up to 48 bottles total Storage Configuration
(5) 8-bottle smooth-glide full wine racks
(2) 4-bottle smooth-glide half-depth wine racks Product Dimensions
23-7/8" W x 33-3/4" H (minimum) x 26-1/4" D (including handle) Usage
Indoor residential use only Finish/Door Options
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.