Our 24" 2000 Series Wine Refrigerator is a wine lover's dream. This product features convection cooling for quick and consistent temperatures. U-Line's 2000 Series features black interiors with bright white LED lighting, digital controls, and beautiful integration capabilities with an articulating door hinge, door finishes in stainless steel or integrated panel-ready, and toe-kicks that can accept a custom panel to match your surrounding cabinetry.
- Convection cooling system provides a quick cool down and consistent temperature
- Black interior is illuminated with LED lighting and can be set to stay on for 3 hours
- LowE coated, argon gas filled, triple thermopane glass door provides protection from harmful UV Light
- Wine racks accommodate a variety of bottle shapes and sizes; the fourth and fifth racks allow for larger diameter wine and champagne bottles
- Full-extension black coated wine racks
- Digital touch pad control
- Temperature range: 38°F to 65°F
- Volume of 4.7 cu ft holds up to 43 wine bottles (750 ml)
- Stainless steel handle (7/8" diameter)
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel and handle (not supplied by U-Line)
- Field reversible door is shipped right-hand hinged
- Designed for built-in applications
- Four adjustable leveling legs
- Articulating door hinges
- Lock models must be ordered right-hand or left-hand hinged
- Grille can accept an integrated toe-kick
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
||4.7 cu ft
|Capacity: Wine Bottle (750 ml)
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||23 7/16" (595mm)
|Dimensions: Product Height
||33 11/16" (856mm)
|Dimensions: Product Width
||23 5/8" (600mm)
|Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year
||30 " (762mm)
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
||28.63" (727 mm)
||36" (914 mm)
||160 lbs (72.6 kg)
||25.68" (652 mm)
||38°F to 65°F
Energy Star Rated:
4.7 (cu. ft.)
Fresh Food Capacity:
4.7 (cu. ft.)
Offer Expires: 1/1/2021 to 12/31/2021 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2022
Receive up to a $1000 rebate with purchase of up to 4 qualifying U-Line products. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2022.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.