As a focal point that invites relaxation, the Belshire Freestanding Soaking Tub from DXV knows no rival. This exquisite bathtub is beautifully designed with faceted details that reflect the Belshire aesthetic, calling to mind the glamour and sophistication of the Art Deco period. Gently sloped interior features lumbar support and a soaking depth of 16 inches to soothe and comfort. For the discerning homeowner, the Belshire Freestanding Tub is both elegant and essential when creating a serene, spa-like ambiance.
- Beautiful design with faceted details and sloped lumbar support
- Soaking depth of 16 inches for spa-like luxury at home
- Integrated drain and overflow for easier installation
- From the Belshire Collection - Golden Era Movement
- Unique faceted design with sloped lumbar support
- Soaking depth of 16 inches
- Integrated drain and overflow
- Acrylic with fiberglass reinforcement
- 81 gallon (307 L.) capacity
- Leveling feet included
- Polished Nickel drain cap and plug included; other finishes sold separately
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
|Bath Therapy Type
||Freestanding Bath Tub
|Tub Sound Dampening
|Drain Opening Size
|Tub Blower Placement
||10 Years Limited Residential; 3 Years Commercial (Shell); 2 Years Electronic Components; 3 Years Pump Motors; 2 Years Fittings and Plumbing
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.