The Fitzgerald Two-Piece Round Front Toilet from DXV is inspired by industrial design with controlled contours and simplified geometry, making it a handsome addition to any bathroom space. This water-saving luxury toilet is part of the Fitzgerald Collection, which pays homage to the literary flair, style and subtle decadence of a true American original. With a vintage flair and a well-tailored attitude that exudes the sophistication and timeless appeal of the Jazz Age, the Fitzgerald Round Front Toilet boasts features such as the PowerWash ® rim that scrubs the bowl with each flush, and the EverClean® surface that prevents the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew with a special, stain-resistant glaze on the toilet's surface. The Fitzgerald toilet meets ADA compliance guidelines for handicap accessible use, and is also an EPA WaterSense ® -certified product, using far less water (1.28 gallons per flush) than the average toilet. This toilet comes complete with a 3-inch flush valve with a chemical-resistant flapper and a Duroplast slow-close seat.
- Vitreous china
- Round front toilet bowl design
- Right Height--16-1/2" (419mm) rim height for accessible applications
- High efficiency (1.28 gpf/ 4.8 Lpf) 1.28 gallons per flush helps to save water
- 2" fully-glazed concealed trapway
- Includes design matched Duroplast slow-close toilet seat
- Siphon action jetted bowl - 1,000 MaP score
- PowerWash® rim scrubs bowl with each flush
- EverClean® surface inhibits the growth of stain and odor causing bacteria, mold and mildew on the surface
- 3" Flush valve with chemical resistant flapper
- 12" (305mm) rough-in
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
|Color / Finish:
Fitzgerald Two Piece Round Front Toilet by DXV
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.