The St. George Two-Piece Elongated Toilet from DXV is a timeless addition to the bathroom and a tribute to the tradition of classic adornment perfected at the turn of the century. Stately, sculptural and featuring a well-proportioned design, the St. George's elongated toilet bowl provides greater comfort when in use and meets ADA accessibility guidelines. Using just 1.28 gallons per flush, this toilet is compliant with the EPA's WaterSense® program, making it highly efficient and environmentally friendly. The St. George toilet utilizes DXV's EverClean® antimicrobial glaze, which prevents the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew and ensures that all surfaces remain stain-free. This toilet is designed to visually complement other bathroom fixtures in the St. George line, all of which feature flowing curves and sculpted ridges.
- Elongated toilet bowl design with exposed trapway
- Vitreous china
- EverClean® Surface inhibits the growth of stain and odor causing bacteria, mold and mildew on the surface
- Right Height - 16-1/2" (419mm) rim height for accessible applications
- High efficiency (1.28 gpf/4.8 Lpf) 1.28 gallons per flush helps to save water
- Elongated siphon action jetted bowl with 2" fully-glazed trapway
- Includes color matched bolt caps
- Includes Duroplast slow-close toilet seat
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
|Color / Finish:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.