Distinctive for its stately, elegant lines, the Fitzgerald Collection is a true expression of tradition. Designed to complement the entire Fitzgerald suite, every detail is executed with the exacting precision you would expect from DXV. While paying homage to the sophistication and timeless style of the Golden Era, Fitzgerald is a work of art for today's home.
- Stylized, sophisticated design with precise and elegant lines
- Cast brass spout
- Ceramic disc valve cartridges
- Flexible hose connections for 6"-12" installations
- Lead Free-faucet contains ≤0.25% total lead content by weighted volume
- Maximum flow rate: 1.2 gpm (4.5 L/min)
- Meets or Exceeds ASME A112.18.1/ CSA B125.1, NSF 61/Section 9
- EPA WaterSense® Certified
- Certified Compliant with ≤0.25% Weighted Average Lead Content Regulations
- CEC and CALGreen® Compliant
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
|Color / Finish:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.