Crafted with meticulous attention to every detail, the Belshire Pressure Balance Shower Valve Trim from DXV succeeds in capturing the opulence and glamour of the Art Deco period, reimagined for today. Rich in character and substance, this distinctive trim is defined by faceted edges and precision engineering for superior performance. Available in four beautiful finishes.
- From the Belshire Collection - Golden Era Movement
- Elegant, sophisticated design exudes opulence
- Defined by faceted details
- Adjustable hot limit safety stop prevents scalding
- Ceramic disc mixing valve and ceramic balancing spool in a one-piece cartridge
- Concealed mounting hardware included
- Requires Flash shower rough-in valve, sold separately
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
|Color / Finish:
Shower Valves and Diverters
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.