Elkay has been a trusted name in stainless steel since 1920. We are proud to be America's No. 1 selling kitchen sink company. In addition we offer prep bar bath and laundry sinks. Elkay commercial sinks can be found in public spaces such as classrooms office buildings health care facilities parks and recreation areas and more. Available in ADA depths.
- DROP-IN INSTALLATION: Sink is designed for drop-in installation to make the sink a focal point of your room.
- SINGLE BOWL: Bowl gives you uninterrupted space for washing and stacking dishes or other household tasks.
- 20-GAUGE STAINLESS STEEL: Highest grade 20-gauge thickness and Type 304 stainless steel for everyday lasting durability, performance and finish.
- QUIET: Sound-deadening pad(s) minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- U-CHANNEL INSTALLATION: Mounting clips placed inside the channel before installation mean less time under the sink for an easier install.
- CENTER DRAIN: Drain is conveniently placed in the center of the sink.
- MADE IN THE USA: This Elkay product is proudly made in the USA.
- DRAIN OPENING: Sink drain opening measures 3-1/2".
- DISPOSAL READY: This sink has a drain that works with standard garbage disposals, if space allows.
- CABINET SIZE: Minimum cabinet size for this sink is 30".
||Bottom only pads
|Number of Bowls
|Minimum Cabinet Size
||L: 25" W: 21-1/4" H: 6-7/8"
|Bowl 1 Dimensions
||L: 21" W: 15-3/4" H: 6-3/4"
||L: 30-11/16" W: 26-1/4" H: 9-1/2"
|Made or Assembled USA
|Code Compliance Sinks
||ASME A112.19.3/CSA B45.4 Buy American Act
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.