Give your sink, and your kitchen, a whole new look and feel in minutes. Crosstown sinks featuring our exclusive Interchangeable Apron offer the stylish look of a farmhouse sink with the ability to change the color and material of the apron from day to night, or whenever the mood strikes you. Sink for Interchangeable Aprons and aprons are sold separately.
- SEVEN APRON COLORS: Select from six beautiful stainless hues of red, blue, black, silver, gold and copper, or go with a crisp white in fireclay.
- MIXED MATERIALS: Pair the classic durability of a stainless sink with colorful aprons in stainless steel and fireclay to match your style and mood.
- ITEMS SOLD SEPARATELY: Crosstown sink for Interchangeable Apron feature and Interchangeable Aprons are purchased separately.
- QUICK AND EASY APRON SWAP: Change the apron without removing or reinstalling sink; change seasonally or give kitchen a new look from day to night.
- TIGHT CORNERS: Fresh, geometric design offers straight sidewalls and a flat bottom for a modern look and more usable space; easy to clean.
- CABINET SIZE: Minimum cabinet size for this sink is 36".
- 16-GAUGE STAINLESS STEEL: Premium 16-gauge thickness and Type 304 stainless steel for immense durability, performance and lustrous beauty.
- QUIET: Sound-deadening pad(s) minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- CROSS BREAKS: Creased accent lines in the sink bottom deliver superior drainage and give the sink a professional appearance.
- AQUA DIVIDE: Low center divider allows pan handles to extend over center and makes it easy to wash large items, like baking sheets, over both bowls.
|Number of Bowls
|Minimum Cabinet Size
||L: 35-7/8" W: 20-5/16" D: 9-7/8"
|Bowl 1 Dimensions
||L: 16-7/16" W: 17" H: 9"
|Bowl 2 Dimensions
||L: 16-7/16" W: 17" H: 9"
||L: 39-1/2" W: 24" H: 12"
||ASME A112.19.3/CSA B45.4
|Approximate Shipping Weight
||Apron(s) for Crosstown Farmhouse Sink with Interchangeable Apron feature sold separately.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.