Founded in 1920 Elkay offers high-quality plumbing products for home and commercial applications. From kitchen sinks and faucets to bottle filling stations our products are right where you are right when you need us. We are powered by practical ingenuity combining the style you want with the function you need. Elkay is proud to be America's No. 1 selling kitchen sink company.
- ANTIMICROBIAL COPPER: Registered by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to continuously kill more than 99.9% of bacteria within two hours.
- REPAIRABLE FINISH: Finish is scratch resistant to heavy-duty use. Deep scratches are repairable. Lustrous grain reflects light evenly for high shine.
- QUIET: Sound-deadening pad(s) minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- U-CHANNEL INSTALLATION: Mounting clips placed inside the channel before installation mean less time under the sink for an easier install.
- CENTER DRAIN: Drain is conveniently placed in the center of the sink.
- DRAIN OPENING: Sink drain opening measures 3-1/2".
- EXTRA DEEP BOWLS: High-capacity bowls offer more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stockpots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters.
- CABINET SIZE: Minimum cabinet size for this sink is 21".
- MADE IN THE USA: This Elkay product is proudly made in the USA.
- ABOUT ELKAY: Elkay has been family-owned and -operated since 1920. We offer high-quality plumbing products to make your daily routines easier.
||CuVerro Antimicrobial Copper
||Bottom only pads
|Number of Bowls
|Minimum Cabinet Size
||L: 17" W: 22" D: 10-1/8"
|Bowl 1 Dimensions
||L: 13-1/2" W: 16" H: 10"
||L: 26-1/4" W: 24-1/4" H: 12-1/2"
||BUY AMERICAN ACT CSA B45.12/IAPMO Z402
|Approximate Shipping Weight
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.