An Elkay Lustertone Classic stainless steel sink looks as great on day 3,000 as it does on day one. The rich, uniform grain is scratch resistant for heavy-duty use, whether it's a kitchen sink or a prep, bar, laundry or commercial sink. Light scratches, which occur with everyday use, naturally blend into the finish of this durable sink with time. Deeper scratches are repairable with an Elkay stainless steel restoration kit. Available in ADA depths.
- REPAIRABLE FINISH: Finish is scratch resistant to heavy-duty use. Deep scratches are repairable. Lustrous grain reflects light evenly for high shine.
- DROP-IN INSTALLATION: Sink is designed for drop-in installation to make the sink a focal point of your room.
- SINGLE BOWL: Bowl gives you uninterrupted space for household tasks.
- 18-GAUGE STAINLESS STEEL: Highest quality 18-gauge thickness and Type 304 stainless steel for lasting durability, performance and lustrous beauty.
- QUIET: Sound-deadening pad(s) minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- U-CHANNEL INSTALLATION: Mounting clips placed inside the channel before installation mean less time under the sink for an easier install.
- EXTRA DEEP BOWLS: High-capacity bowls offer more room inside for washing larger items and other household tasks.
- DRAIN OPENING: Sink drain opening measures 3-1/2".
- CABINET SIZE: Minimum cabinet size for this sink is 24".
- MADE IN THE USA: This Elkay product is proudly made in the USA.
||Sides and Bottom pads
|Number of Bowls
|Minimum Cabinet Size
||L: 19-1/2" W: 19" D: 10-1/8"
|Bowl 1 Dimensions
||L: 16" W: 13-1/2" H: 10"
||L: 26-1/4" W: 24-1/4" H: 12-1/2"
||ASME A112.19.3/CSA B45.4 BUY AMERICAN ACT
|Approximate Shipping Weight
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.