An Elkay Lustertone Classic sink looks as great on day 3000 as it does on day one. The rich uniform grain adds to the beauty of the sink. Light scratches which occur with everyday use naturally blend into the finish with time.
- PERFECT DRAIN: Edgeless drain eliminates the gap around the drain for a cleaner, more hygienic sink; food and gunk go right down the drain.
- REPAIRABLE FINISH: Finish is scratch resistant to heavy-duty use. Deep scratches are repairable. Lustrous grain reflects light evenly for high shine.
- SLIM RIM: Install sink as a drop-in or undermount; ultra thin, flat rim virtually eliminates the barrier between sink and counter for a clean look.
- SINGLE BOWL: Bowl gives you uninterrupted space for washing and stacking dishes or other household tasks.
- 18-GAUGE STAINLESS STEEL: Highest quality 18-gauge thickness and Type 304 stainless steel for lasting durability, performance and lustrous beauty.
- QUIET: Sound-deadening pad(s) minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- EXTRA DEEP BOWL: High-capacity bowl offers more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stockpots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters.
- CABINET SIZE: Minimum cabinet size for this sink is 30".
- INCLUDES: One LKPD1 Perfect Drain and strainer.
||Sides and Bottom pads
|Number of Bowls
|Minimum Cabinet Size
||L: 27" W: 22" H: 10"
|Bowl 1 Dimensions
||L: 24" W: 16" H: 10"
|Drain Size 2
||L: 30-11/16" W: 26-1/4" H: 14"
|Included with Product
||One LKPD1 Perfect Drain and strainer.
|Made or Assembled USA
|Code Compliance Sinks
||ASME A112.19.3/CSA B45.4 Buy American Act
|Code Compliance Accessories
||ASME A112.18.2/CSA B125.2
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.