An Elkay Lustertone sink looks as great on day 3000 as it does on day one. Our signature finish is handcrafted with a rich uniform grain that adds to the beauty of the sink. Light scratches which occur with everyday use naturally blend into the finish with time.
- REPAIRABLE FINISH: Finish is scratch resistant to heavy-duty use. Deep scratches are repairable. Lustrous grain reflects light evenly for high shine.
- DROP-IN INSTALLATION: Sink is designed for drop-in installation to make the sink a focal point of your room.
- 18-GAUGE STAINLESS STEEL: Highest quality 18-gauge thickness and Type 304 stainless steel for lasting durability, performance and lustrous beauty.
- QUIET: Sound-deadening pad(s) minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- U-CHANNEL INSTALLATION: Mounting clips placed inside the channel before installation mean less time under the sink for an easier install.
- MADE IN THE USA: This Elkay product is proudly made in the USA.
- DRAIN OPENING: Sink drain opening measures 3-1/2".
- DISPOSAL READY: This sink has a drain that works with standard garbage disposals, if space allows.
- CABINET SIZE: Minimum cabinet size for this sink is 33".
||Bottom only pads
|Number of Bowls
|Minimum Cabinet Size
||L: 28" W: 22" H: 7-5/8"
|Bowl 1 Dimensions
||L: 19" W: 16" H: 7-1/2"
||L: 37-3/4" W: 26-1/4" H: 10-1/2"
|Ships In Multiple Boxes
|Made or Assembled USA
|Code Compliance Sinks
||ASME A112.19.3/CSA B45.4 Buy American Act
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.