Dayton offers a complete line of stainless steel sinks, along with drains and accessories. From drop-in installation to undermount and dual mount styles, Dayton sinks come in an array of sizes and bowl configurations. You'll also find packages to meet every budget. Our products are backed with the quality assurance of domestic manufacturing and great customer service.
- UNDERMOUNT INSTALLATION: Sink is installed beneath the countertop creating a seamless appearance between the sink and the countertop.
- 18-GAUGE STAINLESS STEEL: High-quality 18-gauge thickness and 300 Series stainless steel for lasting durability.
- QUIET: Sound-deadening pad(s) minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- CENTER DRAIN: Drain is conveniently placed in the center of the sink.
- LARGE CAPACITY: Straight sidewalls give the sink a flat bottom and offer more usable space for stacking, soaking and washing dishes; easy to clean.
- EXTRA DEEP BOWLS: High-capacity bowls offer more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stockpots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters.
- TWO BOWLS, DIFFERENT SIZES: Use bowls independently; wash dishes on one side, while keeping the other bowl available for smaller tasks.
- DRAIN OPENING: Sink drain opening measures 3-1/2".
- KIT INCLUDES: DXUH312010L sink, LK5000CR faucet, one GBG1318SS bottom grid, two drains; save the time of having to purchase each item separately.
||Undermount Sink Kits
||Bottom only pads
|Number of Bowls
|Minimum Cabinet Size
||L: 31-3/4" W: 20-1/2" D: 10"
|Bowl 1 Dimensions
||L: 14" W: 15-3/4" H: 8"
|Bowl 2 Dimensions
||L: 13-1/2" W: 18" H: 10"
||L: 23-5/16" W: 12-1/16" H: 39-7/16"
||ASME A112.19.3/CSA B45.4 BUY AMERICAN ACT
||ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1 NSF 61 NSF 372 (lead free)
||ASME A112.18.2/CSA B125.2
|Approximate Shipping Weight
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.