Soft Sides® Slimline® architectural drinking fountains feature softly rounded corners and a Contoured basin designed to provide a splash-resistant surface. This slim profile model is ideal for children's use installations.
- Low-profile fountain provides an attractive, safe product, while enhancing applications requiring child ADA compliance.
- Mechanical push-button bubbler activation continues to provide water when electrical service is interrupted.
- Stainless steel construction withstands abusive environments and resists stains.
- Vandal-resistant bubblers feature chrome plated integral hood guard to prevent contamination from other users, airborne deposits and tampering.
- Bottom cover plate conceals plumbing and internal components.
- Freeze-resistant models extend outdoor usage season.
- Rated for indoor or outdoor use.
||No Electrical Required
||Wall Mount (On Wall)
||Indoor + Outdoor
|No. of Stations
||L: 19-3/4" W: 19-3/8" H: 20-3/8"
||L: 36" W: 41" H: 16"
||ADA & ICC A117.1 ASME A112.19.3/CSA B45.4 Buy American Act NSF 61 NSF 372 (lead free)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.