The Elkay Crosstown collection offers a fresh take on the classic stainless steel sink combining beauty function and contemporary design. Tight corners and a flat bottom provide more space inside the sink bowl for stacking and cleaning dishes. The striking geometric shape makes a statement in any home.
- WATER DECK: A lowered faucet deck directs water into the sink to help keep the countertop dry and free from buildup.
- UNDERMOUNT INSTALLATION: Sink is installed beneath the countertop creating a seamless appearance between the sink and the countertop.
- 18-GAUGE STAINLESS STEEL: Highest quality 18-gauge thickness and Type 304 stainless steel for lasting durability, performance and lustrous beauty.
- QUIET: Sound-deadening pad(s) minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- TIGHT CORNERS: Fresh, geometric design offers straight sidewalls and a flat bottom for a modern look and more usable space; easy to clean.
- OFFSET DRAIN: Drain placement provides more usable space on the bottom of the sink and in the cabinet below.
- EXTRA DEEP BOWLS: High-capacity bowls offer more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stockpots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters.
- CROSS BREAKS: Creased accent lines in the sink bottom deliver superior drainage and give the sink a professional appearance.
- DRAIN OPENING: Sink drain opening measures 3-1/2".
- KIT INCLUDES: ECTRUD31199R sink, GFOBG1619SS bottom grid, GFOBG1416SS bottom grid, two LK35 drains.
||Undermount Sink Kits
|Number of Bowls
|Minimum Cabinet Size
||L: 32-1/2" W: 20-1/2" D: 9"
|Bowl 1 Dimensions
||L: 16" W: 19" H: 9"
|Bowl 2 Dimensions
||L: 14" W: 16" H: 9"
||L: 40" W: 27-9/16" H: 10-13/16"
||ASME A112.19.3/CSA B45.4
|Approximate Shipping Weight
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.