Elkay has been a trusted name in stainless steel since 1920. We are proud to be America's No. 1 selling kitchen sink company. In addition we offer prep bar bath and laundry sinks. Elkay commercial sinks can be found in public spaces such as classrooms office buildings health care facilities parks and recreation areas and more. Available in ADA depths.
- AQUA DIVIDE: Low center divider allows pan handles to extend over center and makes it easy to wash large items, like baking sheets, over both bowls.
- SLIM RIM: Install sink as a drop-in or undermount; ultrathin, flat rim virtually eliminates the barrier between sink and counter for a clean look.
- 18-GAUGE STAINLESS STEEL: Highest quality 18-gauge thickness and Type 304 stainless steel for lasting durability, performance and lustrous beauty.
- QUIET: Sound-deadening pad(s) minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- TIGHT CORNERS: Fresh, geometric design offers straight sidewalls and a flat bottom for a modern look and more usable space; easy to clean.
- LARGE CAPACITY: Straight sidewalls give the sink a flat bottom and offer more usable space for stacking, soaking and washing dishes; easy to clean.
- OFFSET DRAIN: Drain placement provides more usable space on the bottom of the sink and in the cabinet below.
- DRAIN OPENING: Sink drain opening measures 3-1/2".
- KIT INCLUDES: ECTSRO33229R sink, one CTOBG1515SS bottom grid; save the time of having to purchase each item separately.
- Exclusively available at Ferguson and Build.com.
||Drop-in Undermount Sink Kits
|Number of Bowls
|Minimum Cabinet Size
||L: 33" W: 22" D: 9"
|Bowl 1 Dimensions
||L: 17-1/2" W: 16-3/4" H: 9"
|Bowl 2 Dimensions
||L: 12" W: 16-3/4" H: 9"
||L: 38" W: 24-1/2" H: 10-13/16"
||ASME A112.19.3/CSA B45.4
|Approximate Shipping Weight
||Available exclusively at Ferguson and Build.com.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.