The Elkay Crosstown collection offers a fresh take on the classic stainless steel sink, combining beauty, function and contemporary design. Tight corners and a flat bottom provide more space inside the sink bowl for stacking and cleaning dishes. The striking geometric shape makes a statement in any home.
- UNDERMOUNT INSTALLATION: Sink is installed beneath the countertop creating a seamless appearance between the sink and the countertop.
- SINGLE BOWL: Bowl gives you uninterrupted space for washing and stacking dishes or other household tasks.
- 16-GAUGE STAINLESS STEEL: Premium 16-gauge thickness and Type 304 stainless steel for immense durability, performance and lustrous beauty.
- QUIET: Sound-deadening pad(s) minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- TIGHT CORNERS: Fresh, geometric design offers straight sidewalls and a flat bottom for a modern look and more usable space; easy to clean.
- OFFSET DRAIN: Drain placement provides more usable space on the bottom of the sink and in the cabinet below.
- LARGE CAPACITY: Straight sidewalls give the sink a flat bottom and offer more usable space for stacking, soaking and washing dishes; easy to clean.
- EXTRA DEEP BOWLS: High-capacity bowls offer more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stockpots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters.
- CROSS BREAKS: Creased accent lines in the sink bottom deliver superior drainage and give the sink a professional appearance.
|Number of Bowls
|Minimum Cabinet Size
||L: 30-1/2" W: 18-1/2" D: 10"
|Bowl 1 Dimensions
||L: 28" W: 16" H: 10"
||L: 37-1/2" W: 26-1/16" H: 12-1/16"
||ASME A112.19.3/CSA B45.4
||ASME A112.18.2/CSA B125.2
|Approximate Shipping Weight
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.