Elkay Quartz Classic sinks have a smooth surface and a visible depth to their structure. They're crafted from natural quartz and come in a range of UV-stable neutral colors in shades of black brown gray and white that allow you to add an unexpected pop of color to your space. Whether it's a kitchen sink or a prep bar or laundry sink this composite sink has the durability you need to take on tough tasks. Available in ADA depths.
- DUAL MOUNT: Versatile design allows the sink to be installed as a drop-in or undermount.
- EASY TO CLEAN & STAIN RESISTANT: Coordinate your sink color with your décor and style; washes clean with soapy water; food and liquid won't stain.
- IMPACT, HEAT & SCRATCH RESISTANT: Molded from fine quartz sand to resist banging, chipping and scratches; heat safe up to 535° Fahrenheit.
- GREIGE: Can t decide between gray and beige - go Greige.
- HYGIENE PROTECTION: Material's ultrafine, nonporous structure means food and liquid won't stick to surface.
- QUIET: Material is naturally sound-deadening, minimizing sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- OFFSET DRAIN: Drain placement provides more usable space on the bottom of the sink and in the cabinet below.
- DRAIN OPENING: Sink drain opening measures 3-1/2".
- DISPOSAL READY: This sink has a drain that works with standard garbage disposals, if space allows.
- CABINET SIZE: Minimum cabinet size for this sink is 21".
|Number of Bowls
|Minimum Cabinet Size
||L: 15-3/4" W: 15-3/4" H: 7-11/16"
|Bowl 1 Dimensions
||L: 13-1/8" W: 13-1/8" H: 7-11/16"
||L: 20" W: 20" H: 10"
|Code Compliance Sinks
||CSA B45.5/IAPMO Z124
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.