Elkay Quartz Classic sinks have a smooth surface and a visible depth to their structure. They're crafted from natural quartz and come in a range of UV-stable neutral colors in shades of black, brown, gray and white that allow you to add an unexpected pop of color to your space. Whether it's a kitchen sink or a prep, bar or laundry sink, this composite sink has the durability you need to take on tough tasks. Available in ADA depths.
- AQUA DIVIDE: Low center divider allows pan handles to extend over center and makes it easy to wash large items, like baking sheets, over both bowls.
- UNDERMOUNT INSTALLATION: Sink is installed beneath the countertop creating a seamless appearance between the sink and the countertop.
- EASY TO CLEAN & STAIN RESISTANT: Coordinate your sink color with your décor and style; washes clean with soapy water; food and liquid won't stain.
- IMPACT, HEAT & SCRATCH RESISTANT: Molded from fine quartz sand to resist banging, chipping and scratches; heat safe up to 535° Fahrenheit.
- WHITE: Subtle gray flecking adds a contemporary twist and warmth to this timeless classic.
- HYGIENE PROTECTION: Material's ultrafine, nonporous structure means food and liquid won't stick to surface.
- QUIET: Material is naturally sound-deadening, minimizing sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- OFFSET DRAIN: Drain placement provides more usable space on the bottom of the sink and in the cabinet below.
- CABINET SIZE: Minimum cabinet size for this sink is 36".
- KIT INCLUDES: ELGHU3322RWH0 sink, LKOBG1618SS bottom grid, LKOBG1115SS bottom grid, LKQD35WH drain, LKQS35WH drain, LKCLKIT cleaning kit; conveniently packaged together to save you time.
||Sink Kits Undermount
|Number of Bowls
|Minimum Cabinet Size
||L: 33" W: 22" H: 10"
|Bowl 1 Dimensions
||L: 17-3/16" W: 19-5/16" H: 10"
|Bowl 2 Dimensions
||L: 13-1/8" W: 16-5/8" H: 10"
|Drain Size 2
||L: 37-5/8" W: 43" H: 16-1/16"
|Included with Product
||LKOBG1618SS Bottom Grid LKOBG1115SS Bottom Grid LKQS35WH Drain LKQD35WH Drain LKCLKIT Cleaning Kit
|Ships In Multiple Boxes
|Code Compliance Sinks
||CSA B45.5/IAPMO Z124
|Code Compliance Accessories
||ASME A112.18.2/CSA B125.2
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.