Elkay Quartz Classic sinks have a smooth surface and a visible depth to their structure. They're crafted from natural quartz and come in a range of UV-stable neutral colors in shades of black brown gray and white that allow you to add an unexpected pop of color to your space. Whether it's a kitchen sink or a prep bar or laundry sink this composite sink has the durability you need to take on tough tasks. Available in ADA depths.
- ADA-ACCOMMODATING BOWL DEPTH: Sink bowls are 5 1/2" deep for ease of reach and accessibility.
- PERFECT DRAIN: Edgeless drain eliminates the gap around the drain for a cleaner, more hygienic sink; food and gunk go right down the drain.
- UNDERMOUNT INSTALLATION: Sink is installed beneath the countertop creating a seamless appearance between the sink and the countertop.
- SINGLE BOWL: Bowl gives you uninterrupted space for washing and stacking dishes or other household tasks.
- EASY TO CLEAN & STAIN RESISTANT: Coordinate your sink color with your décor and style; washes clean with soapy water; food and liquid won't stain.
- IMPACT, HEAT & SCRATCH RESISTANT: Molded from fine quartz sand to resist banging, chipping and scratches; heat safe up to 535° Fahrenheit.
- HYGIENE PROTECTION: Material's ultrafine, nonporous structure means food and liquid won't stick to surface; prevents the spreading of bacteria.
- QUIET: Material is naturally sound-deadening, minimizing sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- OFFSET DRAIN: Drain placement provides more usable space on the bottom of the sink and in the cabinet below.
- INCLUDES: One LKPDQ1CR Perfect Drain and strainer.
|Number of Bowls
|Minimum Cabinet Size
||L: 25" W: 18-1/2" D: 6-7/8"
|Bowl 1 Dimensions
||L: 22-5/16" W: 16-7/16" H: 5-1/2"
||L: 29-1/4" W: 26-1/4" H: 11"
||CSA B45.5/IAPMO Z124
||ASME A112.18.2/CSA B125.2
|Approximate Shipping Weight
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.