Introduce inspired beauty into the bath with an Elkay Asana bathroom sink. The smooth curves of this collection create a compelling presence without overpowering the senses. Choose from striking finishes to complement your decor, including Lustrous Satin, Hammered Mirror and Copper.
- ADA COMPLIANT: Product is ADA compliant when properly installed.
- REPAIRABLE FINISH: Finish is scratch resistant to heavy-duty use. Deep scratches are repairable. Lustrous grain reflects light evenly for high shine.
- UNDERMOUNT INSTALLATION: Sink is installed beneath the countertop creating a seamless appearance between the sink and the countertop.
- 18-GAUGE STAINLESS STEEL: Highest quality 18-gauge thickness and Type 304 stainless steel for lasting durability, performance and lustrous beauty.
- QUIET: Sound-deadening pad(s) minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- OFFSET DRAIN: Drain placement provides more usable space on the bottom of the sink and in the cabinet below.
- LAVATORY SINKS: Add style to the bath with an elegantly designed sink by Elkay.
- DRAIN OPENING: Sink drain opening measures 1-1/2".
- INCLUDES: LKF293 overflow Assembly.
||Bottom only pads
|Number of Bowls
|Minimum Cabinet Size
||L: 18" W: 14" D: 6"
|Bowl 1 Dimensions
||L: 15-1/2" W: 11-3/8" H: 6"
||L: 23-5/16" W: 19-9/16" H: 9-1/16"
||ADA & ICC A117.1 ASME A112.19.3/CSA B45.4 BUY AMERICAN ACT
|Approximate Shipping Weight
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.