Elkay has been a trusted name in stainless steel since 1920. We are proud to be America's No. 1 selling kitchen sink company. In addition, we offer prep, bar, bath and laundry sinks. Elkay commercial sinks can be found in public spaces such as classrooms, office buildings, health care facilities, parks and recreation areas and more. Available in ADA depths.
- 18-gauge, Type 304 stainless steel.
- 1-3/4" coved corners, 2 1/2" high backsplash, and 2 1/2" apron front and sides.
- Front and side decks with raised rim.
- Exposed surfaces blended by hand to a uniform lustrous satin finish.
- Sound-deadening material minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- Drain placement provides more usable space on the bottom of the sink.
- 1-5/8" drain opening.
- Furnished with wall hanger and integral stainless steel support brackets.
- Product is ADA compliant when properly installed.
- KIT INCLUDES: ELVWO2219 sink, one LKB721C AC/battery-powered sensor faucet, one LKF297 overflow assembly; save time purchasing pieces separately.
||Bottom only pads
|Number of Bowls
||L: 22" W: 19" D: 5-1/2"
|Bowl 1 Dimensions
||L: 16" W: 11-1/2" H: 5-1/2"
||L: 26-1/8" W: 10-7/8" H: 22-7/8"
||ADA & ICC A117.1 BUY AMERICAN ACT NSF 2
||ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1 NSF 61 NSF 372 (lead free)
|Approximate Shipping Weight
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.