Elkay Quartz Luxe sinks are exceptionally strong and silky smooth to the touch. The composite sink comes in deep rich colors that make a statement including red blue brown black gray and white. These durable kitchen prep bar and laundry sinks are constructed through a proprietary manufacturing process that combines natural quartz with high-performance UV-stable acrylic resins.
- UNDERMOUNT INSTALLATION: Sink is installed beneath the countertop creating a seamless appearance between the sink and the countertop.
- SINGLE BOWL: Bowl gives you uninterrupted space for washing and stacking dishes or other household tasks.
- SUPERIOR STRENGTH: Organic fibers offer extra impact resistance; fiberglass mat molded onto underside of the sink reinforces the most used work zone.
- OFFSET DRAIN: Drain placement provides more usable space on the bottom of the sink and in the cabinet below.
- HYGIENE PROTECTION: Microfine quartz material is nonporous; ultrasmooth surface repels dirt, food, liquid and stains; prevents the spread of bacteria.
- QUIET: Material is naturally sound-deadening, minimizing sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- EXTRA DEEP BOWLS: High-capacity bowls offer more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stockpots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters.
- DRAIN OPENING: Sink drain opening measures 3-1/2".
- CABINET SIZE: Minimum cabinet size for this sink is 30".
|Number of Bowls
|Minimum Cabinet Size
||L: 24-5/8" W: 18-1/2" D: 9-1/2"
|Bowl 1 Dimensions
||L: 22-1/4" W: 16-3/8" H: 9-1/2"
||L: 29-3/4" W: 26-3/4" H: 16-1/16"
||CSA B45.5/IAPMO Z124
|Approximate Shipping Weight
||Recommended Bottom Grid: LKWOBG2217SS; Recommended Drains: LK99
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.