Elkay has been a trusted name in stainless steel since 1920. We are proud to be America's No. 1 selling kitchen sink company. In addition, we offer prep, bar, bath and laundry sinks. Elkay commercial sinks can be found in public spaces such as classrooms, office buildings, health care facilities, parks and recreation areas and more. Available in ADA depths.
- 16-gauge, Type 304 stainless steel.
- Keyed access door(s) to hide plumbing.
- 4" high, full-length backsplash.
- Sound-deadening material minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- Coved corners, wall hanger and full enclosure.
- Exposed surfaces are polished to a uniform lustrous finish.
- 3-1/2" drain opening.
- KIT INCLUDES: EWSF13026 sink, one LKB721C AC/battery-powered sensor faucet, one LK723 mixing valve, and one LK18B drain.
|Number of Bowls
|Minimum Cabinet Size
||L: 30" W: 23" D: 11"
|Bowl 1 Dimensions
||L: 26" W: 16-1/4" H: 11"
||L: 35" W: 28" H: 16"
||ASME A112.19.3/CSA B45.4
||ADA & ICC A117.1 ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1 NSF 61 NSF 372 (lead free)
||ASME A112.18.2/CSA B125.2
|Approximate Shipping Weight
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.