The Elkay EZH2O® Bottle Filling Station delivers a clean quick water bottle fill and enhances sustainability by minimizing our dependency on disposable plastic bottles. Complete cooler and bottle filling station in a consolidated space saving ADA compliant design. NEW Versatile Bi-Level cooler design allows for standard cooler installation of high-left/low-right or the alternate reverse cooler installation.
- Touchless, sensor activation (bottle filler) designed for easy use; easy-to-operate push-bar activation (bubbler).
- Fill rate is 1.5 GPM.
- Green Ticker informs user of number of 20 oz. plastic water bottles saved from waste.
- Laminar flow provides clean fill with minimal splash.
- Silver ion antimicrobial protection on key plastic components to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew.
- Real drain system eliminates standing water.
- Vandal-resistant bubblers feature chrome-plated integral hood guard to prevent contamination from other users, airborne deposits and tampering.
- Rated for indoor use.
||Hands Free Green Ticker Laminar Flow Antimicrobial Real Drain
||Wall Mount (On Wall)
|No. of Stations
||L: 24" W: 28-11/16" H: 34-3/16"
|Bottle Filling Station Dimensions
||L: 36-3/4" W: 19" H: 39-1/16"
||ADA & ICC A117.1 ASME A112.19.3/CSA B45.4 Buy American Act CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 120 GreenSpec NSF 61 NSF 372 (lead free) UL 399
||*Coming soon: The Elkay ezH2O you know and love is getting a fresh look, as shown here. In stock models may have prior logo design.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.