The Elkay EZH2O® Bottle Filling Station delivers a clean quick water bottle fill and enhances sustainability by minimizing our dependency on disposable plastic bottles. Complete water station including the bottle filling station and refrigerated fountain. Bottle Filler features sanitary no-touch sensor activation with automatic 20-second shut-off timer.
- Styles available with either SwirlFlo high-efficiency fountain or Soft Sides refrigerated fountain.
- Touchless, sensor activation designed for easy use (bottle filler); easy-to-operate push-button activation (bubbler).
- Fill rate is 1.1 GPM.
- Green Ticker informs user of number of 20 oz. plastic water bottles saved from waste.
- Laminar flow provides clean fill with minimal splash.
- Silver ion antimicrobial protection on key plastic components to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew.
- Real drain system eliminates standing water.
- Rated for indoor use.
||Hands Free Green Ticker Laminar Flow Antimicrobial Real Drain
||Flexi-Guard Safety Bubbler
||Wall Mount (Inwall Frame/Plate)
|No. of Stations
||L: 42" W: 70-1/4" H: 46"
|Bottle Filling Station Dimensions
||L: 58-1/4" W: 18" H: 40-13/16"
||ADA & ICC A117.1 ASME A112.19.3/CSA B45.4 Buy American Act CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 120 GreenSpec NSF 61 NSF 372 (lead free) UL 399
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.