Dayton offers a complete line of stainless steel sinks, along with drains and accessories. From drop-in installation to undermount and dual mount styles, Dayton sinks come in an array of sizes and bowl configurations. You'll also find packages to meet every budget. Our products are backed with the quality assurance of domestic manufacturing and great customer service.
- ADA COMPLIANT: Product is ADA compliant when properly installed.
- DROP-IN INSTALLATION: Sink is designed for drop-in installation to make the sink a focal point of your room.
- SINGLE BOWL: Bowl gives you uninterrupted space for washing and stacking dishes or other household tasks.
- 300 SERIES STAINLESS STEEL: Designed for everyday use.
- QUIET: Sound-deadening pad(s) minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- U-CHANNEL INSTALLATION: Mounting clips placed inside the channel before installation mean less time under the sink for an easier install.
- OFFSET DRAIN: Drain placement provides more usable space on the bottom of the sink and in the cabinet below.
- LARGE CAPACITY: Straight sidewalls give the sink a flat bottom and offer more usable space for stacking, soaking and washing dishes; easy to clean.
- MADE IN THE USA: This Elkay product is proudly made in the USA.
- DRAIN OPENING: Sink drain opening measures 3-1/2".
||Bottom only pads
|Number of Bowls
|Minimum Cabinet Size
||L: 25" W: 22" D: 5-3/8"
|Bowl 1 Dimensions
||L: 21" W: 15-3/4" H: 5-1/4"
||L: 25" W: 8-1/8" H: 27"
||ADA & ICC A117.1 ASME A112.19.3/CSA B45.4 BUY AMERICAN ACT
|Approximate Shipping Weight
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.