With ultra-modern styling, 90 Degree kitchen and bar/prep faucets are a study in minimalism. Geometric forms, squared corners and straight lines create an urban focal point for today's contemporary kitchens.
- Spot Resist™ stainless finish resists fingerprints and water spots for a cleaner looking kitchen
- one-handle lever handle makes it easy to adjust the water
- aerated stream for everyday cleaning
- standard design mounts on the sink or countertop
- complies with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) specifications
- meets current legislation, including ab1953 (california) and s152 (vermont)
- limited lifetime warranty
||1.5 gpm (5.7 L/min) max.
||left or right
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.